It’s getting cold, which means winter is just around the corner. Seasons provide great inspiration for so many various social media posts and winter is no exception. Below is a list of 10 winter related social media ideas.
- Countdown to the holidays or after the holiday season post a countdown to spring.
- Share local events going on indoors, where it is nice and warm.
- For restaurants or food retailers, showcase food and/or beverages that warm people up, whether a nice piece of pie or mug of hot chocolate.
- Run a snow photo contest. Here is one we ran earlier this year on Facebook – click here to view it and see some awesome photos!
- Since most people are cooped up indoors it is a great time to take advantage of home improvement projects, so having a DIY board on Pinterest could be helpful to clients.
- Retweet weather snow forecasts.
- Share a first day of winter photo.
- Create a Favorite Holiday Movies board on Pinterest, we have one of our own.
- Ask winter questions, for example post “How much snow do you think we will get this winter”.
- Use the simple black and white filters on Instagram to turn photos B&W to give photos a wintery look.
For more winter social media ideas contact us at email@example.com.