Halloween presents a great opportunity for fun and creative posts that portray your company’s personality and get clients interacting on your social media pages. Here are our top ten favorite posts for social media this Halloween.
2. Ask a Halloween Question – like what’s your favorite Halloween candy?
3. Run a contest on a social media site
4. Announce special Halloween promotions & sales
5. Give a sneak peak of an upcoming Thanksgiving or Christmas event or promotion
6. Post a simple ‘Happy Halloween!’ message
7. Share information on local Halloween events
8. Write or share blogs on Halloween safety tips for families and kids
9. Post a fun Halloween quiz and ask for people’s responses to get comments and shares
10. Run a poll related to Halloween
We hope these give you some good ideas on what to post tomorrow for Halloween.