With an abundance of advertisements in today’s high tech world it’s very important for businesses wanting to run ads to first determine some advertising best practices. We’ve narrowed down our best advertising practices to three things: research, research and more research.
Now that might seem redundant but we want to emphasize how important it is to research before advertising. Good research begins with the right questions, so we’ve listed a few below to help begin the process.
- What’s my advertising budget?
- Who is my target audience?
- What do I want the ad to ‘say’ to viewers?
- Do I want to run online or print ads?
- What graphic designer or marketing company will I hire to create the ad?
- What photos should I use in my ad?
- How do I track the ad’s performance?
- What expectations and goals do I have for the ad’s performance?
For more information on advertisements from running them, designing them or even monitoring them contact us at email@example.com.