Newsletters are a great way for small businesses to reach out to clients and potential clients. E-mail provides the means to get those newsletters out quickly and to a sizable audience. Below are the top three benefits that can come from sending e-mail newsletters and examples of how to achieve each benefit.
1. Establish self and company as the expert in the field
- Write articles on specific topics that are helpful to your audience
- Share testimonials or news of awards to provide third party incentives
2. Serve as another ‘touch point’ with clientele
- Provide updates & news on your organization and its employees
- Link back to website & social media content to keep them engaged
- Share information on your industry that is relevant to your audience
3. Gain direct sales
- Give coupons to get people to buy your products or services
- Share first hand (‘inside’) information on upcoming promotions and sales
- Provide a means to register for events
If you need some help with your newsletters or have additional questions on email marketing, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.