Start the year off right by beginning 2013 marketing plans before 2012 is over.
Below are ten steps to get the ball rolling on setting 2013 marketing goals:
- Set a budget
- Evaluate 2012 successes & failures
- Conduct a website audit
- Event planning – set dates now while there is still plenty availability
- Review 2012 marketing stats (website, emails, and any other)
- Ask “Is our brand/image consistently portrayed?”(branding blog)
- Confirm using all possible marketing platforms available
- Brainstorm on new marketing ideas to implement in 2013
- Catch up on marketing campaigns others in the industry conducted
- Finally, review all information from steps 1-9 and begin setting 2013 marketing goals
Need help getting started? Contact us today to set up a marketing consultation where we review a company’s marketing efforts and help plan 2013 marketing strategies to get the best ROI for the upcoming year. Email us at email@example.com.